As stipulated by Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD, Spanish Data Protection Act), you are hereby informed that any personal data provided through the different forms on this webpage implies acceptance and express consent for said data to be processed under the following terms.
1. Purpose of the data
The automated collection and processing of the personal data collected on www.morrisyorkco.com has the following purposes:
• Answering questions, queries and/or suggestions that the user communicates through the website forms.
• Processing data for statistical and record purposes.
• Providing information MORRIS YORK products, by means of commercial communications via email or any other equivalent electronic communication method.
• Under no circumstances shall the data be used for purposes other than those stated above.
• On the other hand, MORRIS YORK shall not provide your personal data to any third party.
2. User's information and consent obligations
The owners of the data in MORRIS YORK files acknowledge that they are expressly, accurately and unequivocally aware that their data is collected in a file owned by our company, and that this data is adequate, pertinent and necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and therefore consent to it being processed.
3. Right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose data
At any time, the user may avail itself of its right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose its personal data, by addressing:
Morris York S.L., with Tax ID Number: B66586330, is owner of the website www.morrisyorkco.com and data controller for the data provided by the users through the forms on said website
5. Web statistics
You can set your browser to inform you when there are cookies, or for it to accept or reject them automatically through the browser's specific settings. To find out how to set your preferences, search "cookie" in your browser's help section.